We have created five really cool and helpful ways of viewing the progress of your Departments and Projects.
Charts are the second element of our Reporting module, alongside Tables.
Charts allow you to view aspects of your system holistically, and thus identify Departments or Projects that might be lagging behind, soaring ahead, or are right on track.
- Percentage Completion - the percentage of Tasks completed or on track per Department, Department Category or Project;
- Resource Allocation - the density of upcoming work per Department or User;
- RAGs Status Donut Chart - how RAGs have changed for Tasks or Risks;
- RAGs Changes Over Time - how RAGs have changed for Tasks or Risks over a given time period;
- Rate of Completion - how quickly Tasks have been completed over a given time period.
Click the links above to view the articles dedicated to each one of these five Chart types.
Charts sit alongside Tables as the main elements of Reporting. You can layer Charts on top of Tables to give a fuller, more custom Report.