WeTrack's IMS has three main ways of viewing your organisation or event's incidents: the Incidents List, the Summary, and the Map View. These can be found by clicking on the Incidents section of the left hand menu and then selecting the appropriate tab.
Above the different views you have a set of WeTrack's Filters, which enable you to filter the information in the views below down to just the parameters you want to check. For more information on how these filters work, please see the article on filters. You can also use the All Tasks / My Tasks toggle in the toolbar at the top of the page to show only those incidents for which you are an action owner, and tick or untick "Show Closed" to either include or exclude incidents that have been completed from your selected view.
The Incident List gives you a list of all your incidents, within the parameters you set in the filters. At the top of the list is a summary of incidents by severity (indicated by the coloured bubbles). Clicking on a severity will filter the list to incidents of only that severity, while clicking the same box again will unselect the filter and show all again.
The columns in the incident list as as follows:
- Title - Incident title.
- Venues/Projects - The venue(s)/project(s) at which the incident occurred.
- Departments/FAs - The department(s)/FA(s) responsible for the incident.
- Owners - The system user(s) assigned to the incident and those responsible for resolving it. They will be notified of incident creation and any updates.
- Comments - If any comments have been added to the incident, these can be seen by clicking the bubble. You can also add comments in the pop-up window, or just hover over the bubble to see the latest comment.
- Attachments - If any photos or documents have been added to the incident, these can be accessed by clicking on the paper clip symbol in this column.
- Severity - Incident severity: Low, Medium, High or Complete.
- Created - The date and time the incident was created/logged.
Edit - To quickly edit details for an incident (if you have the required permissions), simply hover over the detail you wish to edit, click the blue pencil that appears, make the required changes, and then just click away to save.
Another view for your Incidents. Track by Department, Project, and more.
A summary of your incidents by location. This view can also be filtered to certain parameters, and you can click on any of the incident pins (which are coloured according to their status) to access further details for that incident.
Similar to a Task, but for an Incident; a Job will thus have a Severity rating.
Similar click "Add Job" to create a Job, and fill in the details before clicking the blue icon on the far right to save.
To edit a Job, simply hover over the detail you wish to edit, click the blue pencil that appears, make the required changes, and then just click away to save.