WeTrack's IMS has two main ways of viewing your organisation or event's incidents: the Incident List and the Map View. These can be found by clicking on the Incidents section of the left hand menu and then selecting the appropriate tab.
Above the different views you have a set of WeTrack's Filters, which enable you to filter the information in the views below down to just the parameters you want to check. For more information on how these filters work, please see the article on filters. You can also use the All Incidents / My Incidents toggle in the toolbar at the top of the page to show only those incidents for which you are an action owner, and use the Hide Complete / Show Complete toggle to either include or exclude incidents that have been completed from your selected view.
The Incident List gives you a list of all your incidents, within the parameters you set in the filters. At the top of the list is a summary of incidents by severity (indicated by the coloured bubbles). Clicking on a severity will filter the list to incidents of only that severity, while clicking the same box again will unselect the filter and show all again.
The columns in the incident list as as follows:
- Title - Incident title.
- Departments/FAs - The department(s)/FA(s) responsible for the incident.
- Venues/Projects - The venue(s)/project(s) at which the incident occurred.
- Users - The system user(s) assigned to the incident and those responsible for resolving it. They will be notified of incident creation and any updates.
- Comments - If any comments have been added to the incident, these can be seen by clicking the bubble. You can also add comments in the pop-up window, or just hover over the bubble to see the latest comment.
- Attachments - If any photos or documents have been added to the incident, these can be accessed by clicking on the paper clip symbol in this column.
- Date Raised - The date and time the incident was created/logged.
- Severity - Incident severity: Low, Medium, High or Complete.
- Edit - To quickly edit details for an incident (if you have the required permissions), click this icon and then make the necessary changes before clicking "save".
A summary of your incidents by location. This view can also be filtered to certain parameters, and you can click on any of the incident pins (which are coloured according to their status) to access further details for that incident.